joey's weekly tangle challenge #107


This tangle challenge is for anyone who enjoys using tangles in their art. Whether you are an experienced artist or new to drawing, we're here to learn from each other and have fun with our art!  I hope that you will find my challenges fresh, stimulating and rewarding! Use the Link Up at the bottom of the post to share your work.

note:  the link up never closes, so you can come back and link up to any challenge, at any time. Click here to see past challenges.


**********************************************************************************
 It appears that the biggest obstacle of the challenge last week
was you having to choose your own tangles!

And here I thought that you would enjoy
being able to pick the tangles that you like to use
rather than always have me tell you what to do?!
Well, it's a good thing I suppose
because this week I'm calling the shots!
tee hee!

Here's the Roman Numeral VII String

and I'd like you to use at least one
of the following tangles:
 Nipa
Bonus points if you use all four! ;o)

It's beginning to feel like Spring here,
I hope that the sun has been shining in your part of the world as well!
~ joey ~


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed choosing my own tangles last week but actually I love it when you challenge us with specific tangles. Even if I don't enjoy one of the patterns I still like being made to try, that is one of the points of doing a challenge ;-) If I really really hate it I can always leave it out. Thanks for your hard work putting all these challenges together, I am really loving this series and have a seperate folder on the new Zentangle app for my Roman Numeral tiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a little problem posting this as my computer is on the fritz, but it was a fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~